- Financial Advisory
- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Forensic consulting Forensic consulting
- Restructuring advisory Restructuring advisory
If you’re buying or selling financial securities, you want corporate finance specialists experienced in international capital markets on your side.
Grant Thornton can help you with every phase of the process: from raising pre-IPO funds to managing a public listing.
Ask us about:
- raising private equity and expansion capital
- ASX IPOs, mergers, takeovers or backdoor listings
- the alternative investment market of the London Stock Exchange
- cross-border and dual listings
- debt and equity instruments
- corporate structuring
- managing documentation and regulatory compliance during listing
Our capital markets team come from investment banking, accountancy, law, stockbroking and market analysis backgrounds. Their experience allows them to advise you not only on transactional matters, but also structuring, valuations, and business planning.
We can also introduce you to brokers, lawyers, PR firms and registrars with experience in your sector.
National Head of Corporate FinanceFind out more