- Financial Advisory
- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Forensic consulting Forensic consulting
- Restructuring advisory Restructuring advisory
As well as creating huge opportunities, mergers and acquisitions pose big challenges.
From deal strategy and due diligence, to agreeing terms and integrating or selling a business, Grant Thornton goes beyond the normal advisory role to help you overcome those challenges.
We can guide you through the financial issues and make sure you assemble the right resources, set the appropriate banking terms, get the deal done and lay the groundwork for long-term success.
Our M&A services include:
- acquisition searches
- advising buy-out and buy-in teams
- business planning
- debt re-financing and raising
- due diligence
- financial modelling
- IT due diligence
- merger integration
- project finance and bid support
- raising private equity
- roll up strategies
- strategic reviews
- tax structuring and advisory
Partner & National Head of Corporate FinanceFind out more