- Financial Advisory
- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Forensic consulting Forensic consulting
- Restructuring advisory Restructuring advisory
While the paperless office is still a distant dream for many organisations, the vast majority store much of their information electronically.
This electronically stored information, or ESI, is the life blood of many organisations. The effective analysis of this information can mean the difference between success and failure for your business. Underpinning our forensic services is Grant Thornton’s technological expertise and the ability to identify, preserve and interrogate electronic data.
Our team of experts utilise our dedicated forensic technology laboratory which incorporates both proprietary and commercially available tools, to work with you to provide an in-depth analysis of your data which can assist in improving business productivity, increase financial savings or as a tool to investigate fraud, misconduct or network attack. For example, we have been engaged to with regard to:
- Accounts payable analysis
- Payroll fraud
- Duplicate payments and EFT manipulation
- Computer forensic analysis
- Fraud detection
- Forensic capture of electronically stored information
Partner & National Head of Forensic ConsultingFind out more