- Financial Advisory
- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Debt advisory
- Forensic consulting Forensic consulting
- Payments advisory
- Restructuring advisory Restructuring advisory
Our corporate investigation and recovery teams can guide you to manage insolvency situations and help facilitate the best outcome.
We understand the challenges of corporate insolvency.
We can also help you undertake independent business and strategic reviews to identify and resolve key challenges and develop innovative strategies to move forward.
Our teams have extensive experience in managing all types and sizes of corporate insolvency appointments, including:
- court liquidations and creditors’ voluntary liquidations
- deed of company arrangements
- other formal and informal insolvency proceedings
With more than 120 Grant Thornton people in Australia focused on corporate insolvency, we can deploy teams at short notice to deliver high-quality outcomes for your business and its stakeholders.
Partner & National Head of Restructuring AdvisoryFind out more