- Financial Advisory
- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Forensic consulting Forensic consulting
- Restructuring advisory Restructuring advisory
Raising and managing debt facilities can be difficult without a trusted advisor.
A poorly structured approach can result in higher capital costs, greater financial risks and lower profitability.
Grant Thornton’s debt advisory team works closely with you and your lenders to deliver tailored solutions that allow you to achieve your strategic goals.
Our Australian team works with the global Grant Thornton network of debt advisory experts to help you access domestic and offshore capital through banks and alternative capital providers worldwide.
We also work with lenders – including banks and other financial institutions – performing due diligence and scenario analysis to ensure a robust credit approval process.
Our approach to debt advisory
Grant Thornton’s debt advisory team specialises in:
- raising new debt
- refinancing debt
- restructuring debt
In each offering, we work closely with management, lenders and key stakeholders to prepare for the debt-raising process. This ensures we deliver lenders a robust proposition supported by appropriate financial assumptions.
We also take comprehensive steps on behalf of the business to prepare for the due diligence process. This allows us to improve areas of concern before they become potential issues for either the lender or the borrower.
Our debt advisory services
Our debt advisory team can work with you to deliver:
- advice on bank documentation, covenants and terms
- debt structuring advice and capital raising planning
- expert financial modelling
- introductions and funding solutions with a broad range of funders
- option analysis
- independent reviews to support funding requests
- suitable debt instruments and pricing backed by our market intelligence and extensive lender network.
PartnerFind out more