- Grant Thornton Consulting
- Business risk
- Human capital Human capital
- Performance improvement Performance improvement
- Strategy & growth Strategy & growth
- Technology advisory
Access to high quality HR support and pragmatic guidance.
Today’s business owners and leaders face significant challenges, not least of which is human resources and workforce management. Failing to manage this important element is often the difference between success and failure, so having access to high-quality Human Resources (HR) professional advice and support is vital.
What we do
Grant Thornton’s HR Direct solution provides business leaders with unparalleled access to relevant and accurate, high-quality support. All facets of employee management, from labour law compliance and record keeping to motivation and recognition, are catered for.
HR Direct is part of the new service-on-demand revolution: human resources consulting in a software package that helps business leaders identify and overcome a range of people management challenges. They are not uncommon, yet resolving them can often be costly, time-consuming and risky if not done right.
Head of HR DirectFind out more
- managing employee relations or performance management issues
- redeploying people following a restructure or merger
- building a new team to support your growth ambitions
- conducting performance coaching conversations
- addressing a workforce turnover or productivity challenge
- accessing high-quality talent