- Grant Thornton Consulting
- Business risk
- Human capital Human capital
- Performance improvement Performance improvement
- Strategy & growth Strategy & growth
- Technology advisory
- GNC Group Consulting
Grant Thornton experts support organisations to align technology strategy to business requirements for a measurable return on IT investment.
Technology is indispensable to business operations and central to innovation and long-term growth. Business leaders increasingly demand flexible, cost-efficient and secure technology solutions, while IT leaders face a raft of challenges in delivering against rising expectations.
From selecting appropriate cloud solutions and supporting business process optimisation initiatives to standardising infrastructure and processes and executing large-scale projects, CIOs face escalating regulatory compliance standards and a shortage of resources.
Our service range has been developed to meet our clients’ challenges and offers solutions in the following areas.
- Digital strategy
- Digital transformation blueprint and roadmap
- Technology risk assessment
- Capacity planning and organisational architecture
- Cyber security assessment
- Business process optimisation
- Project overview and management
- Technology solutions procurement support
- Cloud system implementation and consulting
- Expert hours
How we help clients
Delivery experience and industry-based subject matter expertise are at the core of Grant Thornton’s service offering and skills. We deliver a framework for the management of your organisation’s operations; not simply tools and techniques. Our team’s objective is to provide scalable and cost-efficient technology solutions that can be tailored to meet your specific needs.