Grant Thornton works with business owners, high-net-worth individuals and their families to develop tailored financial strategies.
We understand that private wealth advice is about more than deciding where to invest. We take the time to comprehensively understand your current financial position, your personal and professional goals and your risk tolerance.
We use this information to create personalised plans to secure your financial future and safeguard the wealth you’ve worked hard to build.
We’re also backed by the substantial global resources of Grant Thornton’s international network. This means we offer a unique combination of global insights and local expertise to craft the right strategies for you and your family.
Our private wealth services include:
- personal strategic wealth advice
- insurance and risk management
- budgeting and personal cash flow modelling
- debt management and gearing
- superannuation and retirement planning
- self-managed superannuation
- asset allocation and investment
- portfolio management and administration
- redundancy advice
Partner & Head of Private WealthFind out more
Managing a family’s private wealth is much more than placing investments. Watch our video with Jon Black, Private Client Advisor, on how Grant Thornton organises, protects and grows a family’s financial resources.