- Life at Grant Thornton
- Our culture Our culture
- Students and graduates Students and graduates
- Experienced people Experienced people
students and graduates
Graduate ProgramFind out more about our graduates
Interested in applying?
The future is now
Are you a graduate looking to kick-start your career? At Grant Thornton, we offer more than just your ‘traditional’ graduate program. As a new associate at Grant Thornton, you’ll be supported and empowered from the beginning of your career. We’ll help you become a respected and trusted advisor to Australia’s mid-size businesses and organisations. We’ll give you the tools and skills you need to develop unique insights and deliver future-focused, commercial advice. And we’ll give you the support you need to achieve your CA and other professional qualifications.
Most importantly, we’ll encourage you to be yourself.
“Grant Thornton gives you the opportunity and flexibility to grow yourself in whichever direction you want. As trusted advisors we need to be authentic, to clients and to ourselves, and that is something that differentiates Grant Thornton from others.”
- Kate Sowden National Organisational Development Management Grant Thornton Australia
Empowered from day one
We will help you transition from university student to professional advisor. From day one, our new associates are given hands-on roles on a variety of projects – investigating issues, undertaking analysis and delivering recommendations and advice to clients. There’s also the opportunity to broaden your skills and perspective through mobility opportunities within Australia and beyond – with clients, other Grant Thornton member firms, or as part of our active corporate social responsibility programs.
Unlock your potential, personally and professionally
Aside from your qualifications, we’re looking for people that value the things we value.
- We empower our people to make a difference and encourage genuine diversity - of views, perspectives and people - to ensure the best outcomes for our clients and each other.
- Our clients’ success and growth comes first in everything we do. An essential part of our work is to deeply understand their business and discover what’s important to them in order to support them on their growth journey.
- We care deeply about our people. Our workplace is one where you’re supported to fully embrace and achieve the things that are important to you – both professionally and personally.
- We collaborate. Our people comment on our genuinely collaborative culture. Together we are committed to delivering successful outcomes for our clients, and growing Grant Thornton as a distinctive firm of connected, innovative and dynamic advisers.
If you value what we value, let us help you start your future. New associate positions will open in February 2018. Check out the application process page (link), and don’t forget to create an account so you can receive job alerts.
As well as winning some prestigious industry awards, we have also been recognised as a great place to work, and to start your career.