- Grant Thornton Affinity
- Local feel; Global reach
- Services for members Services for members
- Industry expertise
- Member benefits
- Grant Thornton Affinity updates
- Subscribe to Grant Thornton Affinity
Grant Thornton Affinity
As a member of Grant Thornton Affinity, you will benefit from:
- Access to the global Grant Thornton network to discuss issues, obtain discrete pieces of advice or to work with you on larger projects.
- Access to industry research and thought leadership in a wide variety of sectors.
- Access to all Australian and overseas financial institutions – including market leading research on the finance sector.
- Social events and networking – ranging from events, conferences, webinars and our long running AFL, NRL and Super 15 footy tipping competitions.
Grant Thornton Affinity membership is free of charge. We are committed to returning member enquiry as promptly as possible, generally within one business day of your email or call being received. Grant Thornton will only work on matters that you or your client ask us to perform and, we will always provide a fair and accurate estimate of the costs involved and commit to our quoted fees (unless the scope of work is materially changed).
If you are an Australian accountant, lawyer or professional advisor and would like to become a member of Grant Thornton Affinity, please submit the registration form, through the following link.Click here to become a member