How it affects your business
The traditional ways of financing operations are being squeezed by risk-averse lenders. This makes it hard to control costs, and creates pressure to improve operational efficiencies.
Creativity and open-mindedness are needed when seeking funds. Venture capital and other sources should be considered, along with selling non-core assets and capital market transactions.
How Grant Thornton can help
- negotiate on your behalf with creditors and investors
- help you plan a public listing, spin-off or reorganisation
- introduce you to providers of capital and joint venture partners
- help you access government funds
- advise you on IPOs and private funding
- help you manage debt and poorly performing assets
- conduct due diligence on businesses for merger or purchase
- assess opportunities, support investment plans, and help you access tax credits and R&D grants
- help you create growth plans