Director - GNC Group Consulting
Imran has over 12 years of experience in the Private Equity and Consultancy space, possessing a strong acumen for developing business growth strategies, creating delivery models for product/service offerings and implementing performance improvement initiatives to help companies achieve their business goals.
He joined GNC Group in 2015 and has since has helped multiple national retailers across supply chain operations, business improvement, online fulfilment and business strategy projects.
Examples of work
- AUD $30bn+ retailer: Established and supported a PMO function, conducted extensive stakeholder management and supported in the development of a business case for a supply chain automation program, securing a $1bn investment
- AUD $30bn+ retailer: Managed program of works to identify and deliver initiatives targeting a $150m+ reduction in Supply Chain operating costs
- AUD $3bn+ retailer: Supported the development of an online fulfillment strategy by conducting analysis of in-store and warehouse fulfilment efficiencies, system and operational capabilities, and an assessment of optimal delivery models
- AUD $800mn+ retailer: Delivered cost savings through process redesign and procurement activities directly impacting bottom-line profitability.
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Finance