Building strong relationships with my clients is at the heart of what I do. Bringing my technical expertise together with a detailed understanding of my client’s business and their needs allows me to deliver practical, fit-for-purpose, quality solutions. I value the importance of delivering insight to clients and earning a position as a trusted business advisor.
Partner – Audit & Assurance
Joanne has a professional services career spanning 15 years delivering audit and assurance services. She is a qualified chartered accountant in both Australia and South Africa with in-depth knowledge of accounting, financial reporting, internal control and business efficiency.
Joanne is Big 4 trained and has provided external audit and advisory services to businesses across a wide range of industries including financial services, energy & resources, manufacturing, service delivery, retail, construction and agriculture. She has significant experience operating in both domestic and international markets.
Joanne has a strong background in technical accounting and audit quality, delivering technical training to clients and teams and successfully leading various audit transformation initiatives.
- Leading and delivering high quality audit and advisory services to listed, multinational and private companies
- Successfully planning, coordinating and executing large global audits spanning multiple locations across Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, North America and South America
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Member of South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Honours Specialisation (Accounting Sciences)