Director - Financial Advisory
Olivia has experience with a wide range of both corporate and personal insolvency formal appointments, and sole responsibility for a number of small to medium size insolvency appointments.
She has experience with formal appointments including:
- Receiverships (including Court and private appointments)
- Voluntary administrations (followed either by a deed of company arrangement or liquidation)
- Liquidations (Court-appointed, creditors voluntary and members voluntary)
- Provisional liquidations
- Part IX and Part X arrangements
In addition to formal appointments under the Corporations Act 2001 and Bankruptcy Act 1966, she also has experience in Court-appointed statutory trusteeships (under the Property Law Act (Qld) 1974) and receiverships of properties and businesses in matters of dispute, including family law matters. She also has had experience with a variety of informal appointments.
Olivia provides advice to company directors on Safe Harbour legislation, which with early action and in appropriate circumstances can provide a company with an opportunity to work-out its financial position without the need for a formal engagement, can lead to better outcomes for all stakeholders, and provides directors with some protection from insolvent trading.
Olivia has had exposure to a variety of industries, including building and construction (and related industries), agriculture, professional services, retail, and tourism and hospitality.
- Member Certified Practising Accountants
- Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Bachelor of Commerce