- New Board appointments improve gender diversity for better business outcomes
- Grant Thornton welcomes three new partners
- Rising fear over disproportionate cost of banking regulation
- Katie O’Keeffe to spearhead Human Capital offering in Melbourne
- Grant Thornton appoints new National Head of Business Risk Services
- Tianne Nagy-Jones recognised with ARITA President’s Award
- The UK’s Tech Rocketship Awards take off in Australia and New Zealand
- Robert Powell recognised with Family Business Australia’s inaugural Accredited Advisor Award
- “Western Australia is superbly situated to thrive and prosper”
- Proportionate regulation can help protect banking customers
- Grant Thornton appoints new Human Capital partner
- Darren Scammell joins Grant Thornton
- Life Sciences sector booming and more buoyant than ever
- Grant Thornton welcomes new leaders
- Victoria backs TPP and benefits of Free Trade
- Aged care boardroom briefing with Federal Minister highlights opportunities and challenges for the sector
- volt bank receives Australia’s first restricted ADI licence
- Grant Thornton advises Jupiter Mines on one of the largest IPOs in the metal and mining industry
- Grant Thornton acts for Turi Foods on merger with global food supplier
- Grant Thornton appoints new Partner as part of its ongoing investment in Financial Services
- Grant Thornton Australia continues to bolster its consulting capabilities with the appointment of new technology Partner
Congratulations to Tianne Nagy-Jones, Senior Manager from our Melbourne office, who was recognised by the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA) with the President’s Award on Wednesday, 24 October 2018.
The President’s Award is an annual award in recognition of outstanding service – to ARITA, the industry and the individual’s profession. Upon receiving the award, ARITA commented on Tianne’s support in building the Vic/Tas Young Professionals Network and overall contribution to ARITA.
Tianne expressed her appreciation for the ongoing support from Grant Thornton and ARITA and the current state and future opportunity for the industry.
“Our industry is currently going through a huge amount of change, with ongoing law reform, significantly increased regulation, and higher scrutiny over a number of elements of our day to day work. This combined with an already difficult market has been a challenging time and I am intrigued to see where the insolvency and restructuring industry progresses to and excited to be a part of it,” Tianne Nagy-Jones said.
“Tianne is passionate about the industry and has shown exceptional commitment in identifying opportunities to improve the way restructuring professionals and other stakeholders can work together to find the best solution. The ARITA award is well deserved recognition for her efforts,” Matt Byrnes, National Head of Restructuring Advisory, said.
ARITA is the national industry body for the insolvency and restructuring profession and includes lawyers, accountants, auctioneers and bankers as members. ARITA members are among the most trusted and sought-after professionals working with underperforming businesses and financially challenged individuals.
- ends -
Further enquiries, please contact:
National Communications Manager
Grant Thornton Australia
T+61 2 8297 2724