- Financial Advisory
- Corporate finance Corporate finance
- Debt advisory
- Forensic consulting Forensic consulting
- Payments advisory
- Restructuring advisory Restructuring advisory
Where to focus your business in stressed or distressed conditions
With the continued impact of COVID-19 being seen in Australia and worldwide, all industries will face significant disruption to their supply chain, workforce and cashflow. The right response will depend on the specific circumstances you and your business face.
We have developed the Resilience Wheel, a process in which our clients can gauge the impact COVID-19 has so far had on your business, your cash flow forecasts, your operations and your people, as well as your response and plans for the future.
Our Resilience Wheel outlines five key considerations for businesses, with cash management importantly at the centre.
- Cash management: the most critical issue for businesses
- Contingency planning
- Stakeholder management
- Setting up a crisis management team