- Corporate tax
- Employee equity reward schemes
- Fringe benefits tax
- Global mobility services
- GST & indirect tax
- International tax
- Jobkeeper Assurance
- JobKeeper Assurance
- Payroll assurance
- Research & development
- Tax compliance
- Tax governance & risk management
- Tax in mergers & acquisitions
- Tax lawyers
- Transfer pricing
FBT rules give you many ways to increase employees’ take home pay and benefits.
Do you know all of them? We do.
In fact, Grant Thornton was represented on the ATO’s National Tax Liaison Group (NTLG) FBT Subcommittee and the Federal Treasury’s Not For Profit Tax Concession Working Group.
Both sides of government have also sought Grant Thornton’s advice about the financial and commercial impacts of recently proposed changes to FBT legislation.
We can help you simplify your accounting systems in this complex area and comply with ATO requirements. Typically, we:
- Review and assess your FBT system
- Identify potential savings
- Prepare FBT compliance manuals
- Review and lodge annual FBT returns
- Advise you on FBT issues
- Keep you up to date with legislation
- Suggest effective ways to organise your FBT affairs
- Find ways to minimise tax
Result: a unique FBT planning strategy that supports your business.
As experts in salary packaging, we can also review your current arrangements, help with new systems, advise you on policy, support your payroll and HR staff, help you choose service providers, and create easy to follow presentations to explain salary packaging to your employees.
Partner & Head of National Specialist TaxContact Elizabeth