- Corporate tax
- Employee equity reward schemes
- Fringe benefits tax
- Global mobility services
- GST & indirect tax
- International tax
- Jobkeeper Assurance
- JobKeeper Assurance
- Payroll assurance
- Research & development
- Tax compliance
- Tax governance & risk management
- Tax in mergers & acquisitions
- Tax lawyers
- Transfer pricing
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) can be an effective way to supercharge the growth of your business or organisation.
But it’s imperative you take into account the tax implications of your proposed transaction.
Grant Thornton can help you manage the tax aspects of M&A to deliver business benefits. We have deep experience in helping clients address M&A-related tax issues, such as:
- devising asset protection strategies
- implementing tax-effective structuring options and funding strategies
- managing capital gains and income tax
- undertaking due diligence
We also help you undertake tax consolidation and can manage the stamp duty and GST implications of your M&A transactions.
We understand that successful M&A transactions involve more than good tax advice. At Grant Thornton, our integrated service incorporates the range of experts you may need, including corporate finance experts and other business professionals.
Partner - TaxContact Tim