- The Grant Thornton difference
- Our culture Our culture
- Students and graduates Students and graduates
- Experienced people Experienced people
Current vacanciesView our current vacancies
PageUp data breach notification
Grant Thornton Australia has continued to respond to and assess the reports from the human resources technology provider PageUp about a data breach that affected its systems. PageUp has now confirmed that it has notified the OAIC of the data breach on the basis that it is an eligible data breach.
PageUp and the OAIC together with the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) has just issued a joint statement in relation to the data breach which you can read here: https://oaic.gov.au/media-and-speeches/statements/joint-statement-on-the-pageup-limited-data-incident
This notification is to provide an update in light of these developments.
With a number of years of experience under your belt, you’re now asking: what’s next?
At Grant Thornton, we can give you that new challenge you’ve been looking for. Experienced people join our firm to take their highly-developed skills to the next level. They come to us to take on fresh and rewarding challenges, and to make an immediate impact with clients in shaping the future direction of our firm.
We value the experience you’ve already developed, and will provide the ideal pathways to further your career. At Grant Thornton, experienced people are given greater responsibilities, including building networks and managing client relationships, leading and coaching team members and using their industry insights to develop thought leadership papers and host client events.
We’re always on the lookout for experienced people.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. Clients turn to us because we’re proactive, fastidious about our work and capable of making a difference in every area of their business.
Our firm’s work is driven by our 2020 Strategy. Our people and leaders are vital pillars of those goals, and we’re unashamedly ambitious. We want to grow authentic and inclusive leaders who create a vibrant and innovative workplace that inspires and engages our people to perform to their potential.
We’re supported in this by a distinctive culture that embraces these attributes:
- I am free to be authentic: Our culture enables and encourages each of us to be honest to our personal values and purpose in our work lives. We recognise and respect each other for the unique perspectives we bring.
- I am inspired to make a difference: We know that each of us directly contributes to our clients’ growth, our colleagues’ development and to the communities where we work and live.
- We are better together: Collaboration with each other, with clients and other professionals broadens our thinking and improves our approach. We enjoy learning about other people and applying that learning in our work.
- My growth is continuous: Development is achieved through stretch and challenge, offered with support and coaching that enables our people to be better than they believe they can be.