Grant Thornton is a leading business advisor that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth.
Grant Thornton’s expert audit approach will help you comply with regulations, and improve business strategies and internal processes.
Grant Thornton can advise on your tax matters at every stage of the business lifecycle.
Grant Thornton works with corporates, financiers and investors on all aspects of financing, with a focus on growth.
Grant Thornton Consulting supports our clients with hands-on and proactive advice on all aspects of their strategies for sustainable growth.
Grant Thornton is delighted to welcome seven Partners, two Principals and nine Directors to the leadership team as of 1 July, bringing the firm’s total Partner and Principal count to 176.
Japanese investment in Australia’s energy and mining industries remains strong
The percentage of key audit areas in which ASIC identified as lacking reasonable assurance for five Grant Thornton files assessed in the 18 months to 30 June 2018 is 20 per cent. Twenty percent is the average achieved for the six largest firms and is below the industry average of 24%.
- Conversations for Growth Verrency
- Real Estate & Construction Webinar Series State of play: navigating Foreign Investor Surcharges
- insight Who’d have thought biology was important for business?
- Insight A tsunami of regulatory reform is upon us
- Insight Good corporate governance generates financial returns