Regardless of where you sit in a transaction – business owner or vendor, acquirer or investor – it’s important to effectively manage your costs and maximise returns for the best outcome. Against a backdrop of an ever-changing economic environment and the fast-moving pace and complexities of a transaction, this can be easier said than done.
Our corporate finance team works with clients through all stages of a transaction or investment, and presents you with solutions that add value and maximises shareholder wealth. We take a long-term view by identifying opportunities, like investments that reflect your strategic ambitions, as well as potential drawbacks, like corporate governance issues. We tailor our approach to your business, its goals and the industries in which you operate or plan to invest.
Corporate finance advisory services
Working with our clients has given our team extensive experience in all aspects of corporate finance, including:
- M&A transactions: on both buy and sell side, private equity transactions, cross-border transactions, debt refinancing, ASX/AIM listings and capital raisings
- Transaction services: acquisition, vendor, tax and commercial due diligence, operational deal services, forecast reviews, data room services and pre-lend reviews
- Valuations: independent valuations and expert reports, purchase price allocations, disputes and litigation support and tax consolidation
- Financial modelling: financial model construction and review, project analysis, feasibility and financing
- Private equity: working with private equity firms to deliver on a range of transaction activities
Through our global network covering more than 140 countries, clients have access to corporate finance experts across the jurisdictions in which you want to invest.
Importantly, we are able to cast the potential investors' net wide open for you and test the global appetite for your offering, as well as with domestic investors, giving clients the most competitive deal process available.
Get in touch
Subscribe to receive our publications
Subscribe now to be kept up-to-date with timely and relevant insights, unique to the nature of your business, your areas of interest and the industry in which you operate.