A key part of your capital structure – and your ability to realise your growth potential – is the debt you can access for your business.
Ensuring you have an optimal structure when it comes to raising and managing your debt facilities can significantly improve your organisation’s profitability. Likewise, taking a coordinated approach to what commonly captures multiple facilities and lenders can lead to substantial cost savings, including management’s time and focus. Finally, an inability to access the debt financing you need can be the difference between pursuing some of your strategic ambitions or new opportunities, and not.
Grant Thornton’s debt advisory team works closely with you and your lenders to deliver tailored and efficient financing solutions that allow you to run your business effectively and achieve your strategic goals.
We also work with lenders – including banks and other financial institutions – to conduct due diligence/pre-lend reviews to ensure robust credit approval processes.
Advice for all of your debt needs
Whether you’re raising new debt or refinancing or restructuring existing debt, we work closely with business leaders and management, lenders and other key stakeholders to thoroughly prepare for the debt-raising process. We ensure that you deliver a robust proposition to potential lenders, supported by tested and appropriate financial assumptions.
We can also conduct an independent review of your business, testing your organisation’s performance through financial modelling and due diligence. We can identify and highlight risk areas and mitigation plans before they become potential issues in the eyes of your lender or borrower.
Debt advice: How we help clients
Our debt advisory team can work with you to deliver:
- introductions and funding solutions with a broad range of funders
- advice on bank documentation, covenants and terms
- debt structuring advice and capital raising planning
- negotiation of terms with potential funders
- process design and project management including liaising with funders and other advisors
- expert financial modelling
- option analysis
- independent reviews to support funding requests
- suitable debt instruments and benchmarked pricing and terms backed by our market intelligence and extensive lender network.
Get in touch
Subscribe to receive our publications
Subscribe now to be kept up-to-date with timely and relevant insights, unique to the nature of your business, your areas of interest and the industry in which you operate.