Partner & National Head of Corporate Finance
Paul specialises in advising clients on acquisition, fund raising, divestment and financial modelling assignments across a diverse range of industries and markets. Paul leads Grant Thornton’s National Corporate Finance practice. His recent assignments include:
- Lead Advisor to the management of Compass Corp Pty Ltd on their development of capital raising with Archer Capital Growth fund
- Lead Advisor to the shareholders of G&M Walker Haulage on their divestment to Kings Transport
Paul’s broad sector knowledge has resulted in many successful assignments across private equity, Retail, Real Estate & construction, infrastructure (with a strong focus on rail), healthcare, technology, mining services and Professional Services.
Paul previously co-founded and assisted a boutique financial services firm through its early development stages, giving him a true client perspective when advising on assignments. In addition, Paul sits on the Board of Springboard Enterprises, an accelerator program for women-led emerging companies, and the Grant Thornton International Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions Committees.
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment (Corporate Finance)
- Director and authorised representative of Grant Thornton Corporate Finance Pty Limited (AFSL 247140)