Director – Corporate Finance
Tom has over 13 years of corporate finance experience, both in Australia and the UK, executing M&A and fundraising assignments across a diverse range of industries and markets with strong expertise in private equity and debt transactions. Tom is also a leader in the Energy & Resources industry group and has a particular focus on the mining sector.
Recent assignments include:
- Advisor to the shareholders of Commerce Vision on their sale to Potentia Capital.
- Advisor to Acrow Formwork & Construction Services Ltd on their acquisition of Uni-Span Australia Pty Ltd.
- Advisor to Countplus Ltd on their acquisition of Count Financial Ltd from CBA.
- Advisor to the shareholders of Brasserie Bread on their sale to Next Capital’s portfolio company, Noisette.
- Advisor to Hanover RE and Management Shareholders on their sale of HIMA Pty Ltd to Steadfast Ltd.
- Advisor to family-owned agricultural and contracting business on debt refinancing.
- Advisor to Sunrise Energy Metals Limited on project finance debt for Sunrise Project in NSW.
- Advisor to international bank on funding of bulk commodity and infrastructure project.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Master of Applied Finance