Partner - Audit and Assurance
Hannah has over 17 years’ experience with Grant Thornton Australia in the Audit and Assurance department. Hannah focuses solely on the Not-for-profit sector and is a specialist in the industry as her knowledge and experience allows her to quickly identify issues, particular audit requirements and share her industry insights.
Hannah has expertise in statutory audits, including the use of computerised auditing software, and preparation of special and general purpose financial reports.
Currently Hannah leads audits for clients in health and aged care, community care, education, membership-based organisations, social assistance, disability care and religious institutions.
- leads the audit of the largest provider of school chaplains in Australia
- experienced auditor of aged care and retirement living providers, including assurance over prudential compliance reporting
- provided advice in a merger of a federation of State-based charities into a single national company
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Company Auditor
- Graduate Certificate in Business (Philanthropy and Non-profit Studies)
- Bachelor of Business