Partner - Financial Advisory
National Head of Agribusiness, Food & Beverage
Cameron specialises in providing corporate finance services to a range of public and private companies and private equity funds. In this capacity he has undertaken a variety of buy-side and sell-side Merger & Acquisition (M&A) and Capital Raising advisory roles.
Cameron has extensive M&A, divestment, fund raising, and cross border experience across a range of industry sectors including Food & Beverage, Private Equity, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and distribution, Education and Real Estate & Construction.
He also provides strategic advice to clients in the planning phases of transactions to ensure they are “transaction ready” at the commencement of a transaction.
Recent transaction experience includes:
- divestment of Ardagh Australasia to Shanghai Yuanlong Investment Company
- divestment of Thonet
- divestment of selected Amerind assets
- divestment of Promains
- acquisitions in the Food & Beverage and Insurance industries
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Economics