Partner - Private Business Tax & Advisory
Kirsten is a family business advisor, specialising in developing Governance Structures and Succession Plans to ensure family businesses grow for generations to come.
Harvard Business Review stated that 70% of family owned businesses fail or are sold before the second generation gets a chance to take over. I work with my clients to ensure they have a governance structure in place suitable to their business needs to ensure their business beats the statistics.
Kirsten wants to understand your family goals and your business goals and use the most suited structure and reporting to achieve these goals. Kirsten has extensive International and Australian experience and brings world best practice to her clients governance and succession planning solutions.
A specialisation in Family Office, Family Governance, Tax Structuring, Superannuation and Commercial advice.
Kirsten is an Accredited Specialist Advisor member with Family Business Australia. A Fellow with the International organisation Family Firm Institute. Kirsten is a regular International speaker on all aspects of Family Business. She is also a published author in many publications and runs a Keeping it in the Family Podcast series.
- Taxation, accounting and business advisory services
- Large corporate businesses
- Privately owned companies, their business owners and high net worth individuals
- Real Estate and Construction sector
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Taxation Institute of Australia
Family business accreditations
Kirsten is a Specialist Accredited Advisor accredited advisor with Family Business Australia. She is also a Fellow in Family Business Advising with Family Firm Institute, the peak body worldwide representing family business advisory professionals.
Family Business Australia Accredited Adviser
Certificate in Family Business Advising
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Accredited Advisor – Family Business Australia
- Accredited Advisor – Family Firm Institute • Registered Tax Agent