National Managing Partner - Tax
Nicole is the National Managing Partner for Tax at Grant Thornton Australia.
She is responsible for co-ordinating the partner led audit and other associated assurance services to meet the requirements of her diverse portfolio of clients, including audits of privately held and listed public companies. Nicole has also been involved in corporate finance engagements varying from acquisitions to initial public offerings. Other consulting engagements include international reviews of accounting systems and personnel, internal audits and SAS 70 reviews.
Key examples of Nicole’s work include:
- working with life science companies at all stages of development to assist them in the achievement of their ambitions
- significant cross border work with companies from various industries including manufacturing and distribution, infrastructure and gaming
By working with Grant Thornton in both the United States and Australia, Nicole brings an international perspective necessary to better assist her clients’ needs in an expanding global marketplace.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered Company Auditor