- Creditors information: N-T
- NGT Group
- Orient House Investments Pty. Limited
- Parmac Airconditioning & Mechanical Services Pty Ltd
- Parmac Airconditioning & Mechanical Services (QLD) Pty Ltd
- Pascall Projects
- Peijie Sydney Chinatown Pty Ltd
- Powerhouse Security Services Pty Ltd
- Q.P.G. Financial Services Pty Ltd
- Ralan Group Pty. Ltd.
- Riverline Enterprises Pty Ltd
- Rubicon Asset Management Limited
- Russell’s Carpentry Service Pty Ltd
- S Cattanach Welding Pty Ltd
- SS Residential (NSW) Pty Ltd
- Suncoast Pipe Constructions Pty Ltd
- Sunshine Bros Pty Ltd
- SPV Operating Pty Limited
- Tace Pty Ltd
- Tamarind New Zealand Pty Limited
- TFPM Investments Pty Ltd
- The Ralan Group Pty Ltd
- Tike Property Group and Associated Entities
- TKN Group of Companies Pty Ltd
- Total Crane Logistics Pty Ltd
(In Liquidation) ACN 095 433 720 ("the Company" or "RAML")
Paul Andrew Billingham and Michael Andrew Owen were appointed Joint and Several Liquidators of Rubicon Asset Management Limited on 22 October 2009 pursuant to the operation of Section 446A(4) of the Corporations Act 2001 (“the Act”) at a meeting of the Company’s creditors convened and duly held under Section 439A(1) of the Act.
Previously Messrs Billingham and Owen acted as the Joint and Several Administrators of the Company having being appointed on 19 June 2009 pursuant to Section 436A of the Act.
The Company acted as the Responsible Entity of the Rubicon America Trust (“RAT”), Rubicon Europe Trust (“REU”) and Rubicon Japan Trust (“RJT”) (collectively “the Schemes”).
On 28 August 2009, the Administrators on behalf of RAML made an application to the New South Wales Supreme Court (“the Court’) seeking orders that the Schemes be wound up. On 8 October 2009, the Court ordered the winding up of the Schemes and RAML be appointed to ensure the orderly winding up of the Schemes in accordance to their respective constitutions and the orders made by the Court.
On 5 August 2010, an Interlocutory Process was filed by RAML, Messrs Michael Owen and Paul Billingham with the Court. The application was heard on 6 September 2010 and Barrett J granted the orders sought. Accordingly, Michael Owen resigned in his capacity as Liquidator of RAML on 6 September 2010.
On 30 July 2019, by order of the Court Said Jahani was appointed Liquidator of the Company upon the retirement of Paul Billingham as Liquidator of the Company. Mr Said Jahani continues as sole Liquidator of the Company.
RAT, EU and RJT were suspended on the ASX on 7 November 2008 and subsequently delisted on 23 December 2009.
The unit registry services formerly provided by Link Market Services have been taken over by RAML and therefore requests for off market transfers, updates to personal details and holding statements should be directed to the Liquidators of RAML in writing at the following address:
Rubicon America Trust / Rubicon Europe Trust / Rubicon Japan Trust (Delete if not applicable) C/- Grant Thornton Australia Limited Attn: Emily Cramp Locked Bag Q800 QVB Post Office SYDNEY NSW 1230
Any queries in relation to this matter should be directed to Emily Cramp on +61 2 8297 2679.