Partner - Private Business Tax & Advisory
National Head of Professional Services
Ben has over 30 years of experience in the provision of accounting and taxation advice to a myriad of clients. He has a large client portfolio ranging from small individual taxpayers through large family businesses to significant multinationals. He provides a full range of accounting, taxation and compliance services for these clients with specialisations in wealth creation, growth and succession strategies.
In assisting growing businesses, he has also helped establish businesses and has worked with shareholders and management as they grow the same, cognisant of how best to extract wealth through divestment or a planned exit.
Ben has extensive experience and specialises in a number of practice areas including:
- Corporate reconstructions to help manage inefficient tax structures.
- National head of our professionals practice group overseeing the provision of specialist services to professional services firms such as legal practices, architects, engineers, advisory and stockbroking firms including working capital optimisation modelling, GST reviews & restructuring.
- Provision of structuring advice and compliance services to large family businesses operating as property developers and investors
- Provision of advice so as to maximise wealth creation strategies created under taxation and superannuation laws.
Ben’s specific client experience focuses on professional practice firms including large legal practices, engineering, advisory and recruitment firms, architectural practices and service organisations. He has also worked with a large number of family businesses requiring his expertise in advisory, succession and general tax planning.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Registered Tax Agent
- Accredited Family Business Adviser
- Accredited Growth Service Adviser