I believe the key to providing meaningful support is actively listening to a client's needs and concerns. With that knowledge I provide technically robust practical solutions that align with the business’ culture and meets stakeholder requirements.
Partner – Taxation
Christine Cornish is an accomplished Transfer Pricing specialist, with over 20 years of experience in professional services and inhouse tax teams.
Christine has a proven track record of building strong relationships with clients, understanding their unique needs and challenges, and developing customised solutions to help them achieve their goals. While her time at ANZ and NAB means she has a specialised focus in Financial Services, she also has a deep understanding of various industries including manufacturing, retail and professional services, and uses her expertise to help clients identify and capitalise on opportunities for growth.
Throughout her career, Christine has demonstrated a commitment to delivering exceptional client service, ensuring that clients receive the highest quality of advice and support. She is known for her ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner, making it easy for clients to make informed decisions.
Christine is a regular presenter and panel member of TIA conferences, including National Transfer Pricing conference, Financial Services Conference, and the Victorian Tax Forum. In addition, Christine has been the Co-Chair Tax Transfer Pricing Sub Committee - Capital Markets Tax Committee (Asia), an Asian financial services industry body. Christine also sits on the Leadership Committee of the Property Investment Foundation and volunteers her time with Fitted For Work.
- Structuring and pricing support to assist in the expansion of an Australian publicly listed company into US market
- Successful resolution of revenue authority review involving significant financing arrangement
- Policy development for complex SAAS publicly listed company
- Design and implementation of muti-jurisdictional transfer pricing governance framework including policies, procedures and controls testing
- Completion of first County-by-Country reporting for one of Australia’s largest banks
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Economics Degree, Monash University
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance and Investment, Securities Institute