Partner & Head of Tax - Melbourne
Daniel has extensive experience providing tax advice to public companies and large private groups. He specialises in the provision of complex tax advice in areas such as tax consolidations, structuring for mergers & acquisitions, due diligence, corporate structuring and tax planning, capital gains tax, international tax structuring and tax loss utilisation.
He is experienced in servicing the local operations of multi-national organisations. He also has a wide range of experience in advising businesses in the retail and franchising sectors as well as the manufacturing and mining industries.
- successfully lodged a private binding ruling with the ATO on behalf of a private client resulting in a multi-million dollar refund arising from an interpretation of specific international tax law
- has assisted a large private company in restructuring its affairs and undertaking acquisitions to prepare for an IPO on the ASX
- Bachelor of Commerce and Law, Monash
- Associate of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia