National Head of Superannuation
Partner - Private Advisory
Dennis has over 20 years experience in providing strategies to help clients plan for their long term financial futures. He provides expert advice on superannuation, taxation, estate and retirement planning.
Dennis has developed specialty expertise in the use of Self Managed Superannuation Funds in creating, protecting and enjoying retirement wealth.
During his career he has worked closely with clients in a variety of industries and has provided an extremely wide range of accountancy and financial services.
- Chartered Accountant
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member of the SMSF Professionals Association of Australia
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)