Director – Restructuring Advisory
Hayley has 15 years’ experience in restructuring advisory and is the operational lead for the firm’s National Corporate Simplification offering.
Hayley has extensive experience assisting clients with simplifying their corporate structure. She works closely with them to understand how their legal entity structure could be better aligned to their operational requirements going forward. Then, through the identification and elimination of entities that have outlived their commercial purpose, she helps clients reduce administrative and compliance costs, identify and deal with legacy risk issues and facilitate growth through the simplification of their business.
In addition, Hayley has supported offshore clients with exiting their business in Australia, including designing and implementing exit programs to ensure a smooth exit from the Australian market.
She has experience providing corporate simplification services to a broad range of clients including international groups, large corporates, mid-sized businesses, high net worth families and associations.
Hayley prides herself on providing exceptional client service through the delivery of timely, relevant and practical advice.
- Corporate simplification projects – Involves a careful review of a client's corporate structure to identify those entities which can be removed to reduce operating costs and achieve a more simplified and transparent corporate structure. Hayley assists client with the entire process, including:
- Carefully reviewing the corporate structure.
- Undertaking a preliminary due diligence review to identify any issues that require resolution prior to elimination.
- Preparing documents needed to convene the various meetings required to place the company into liquidation or make an application to ASIC for voluntary deregistration.
- Transition support services – supporting offshore clients with exiting their business operations in Australia, including designing and implementing an exit program to ensure a smooth transition
- Delivering project management plans to shut down operating businesses that are solvent
- Members’ voluntary liquidations and applications for voluntary deregistration
- Bachelor of Economics with a Bachelor of Business Administration (Economics and Business Law)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association Insolvency Education Program
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association