Director – Private Advisory
Jon has worked in both private client and funds management advisory since 1994 bringing a wealth of practical experience, knowledge and strategic insight to his clients.
He has extensive experience in the delivery of specialist, timely and relevant wealth management strategies, structures and solutions to family groups, private and family-owned businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals. For example, superannuation, self- managed-super-funds, family trusts and private charitable foundations.
Jon is also Chairman of the Grant Thornton Wealth Advisory Services Investment Committee which has responsibility for decisions relating to the acquisition, divestment and management of investments across client portfolios to protect and grow their wealth.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Financial Planning Association
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance & Investment, Securities Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce, Melbourne University