Partner - Grant Thornton Consulting
Kristy has provided operational deal advisory services to organisations such as 7-Eleven, Jemena, Cardtronics, Swisse, Superpartners and Ambulance Victoria. Kristy has lead projects covering strategy, operating model and organisational design, process improvement, technology advisory and change management.
Kristy has strong project management, stakeholder management, and facilitation skills. She has facilitated large stakeholder consultation sessions and is regularly asked to facilitate board and executive workshops.
- Recently led the integration of DC Payments Australia, revenue $180M into Cardtronics globally. Kristy led a team to design the target operating model, organisational structure and manage the synergy program
- Involved in the design of organisational wide business improvement programs and post-merger integration, covered people, process and technology aspects at Jemena (formerly Alinta), Telstra, Swisse, ANZ, 7-Eleven, Cardtronics, and within the Public Sector
- Led business strategy alignment and operating model change projects in the Public Sector NFP’s, Aged Care and Retirement Living Providers
- Managed back office and operational process improvement projects
- Bachelor of Business Systems (Monash University)
- Strategic Alignment Program (Melbourne Business school)
- Accelerated Change and Facilitation
- Prince2 Certified