Director - Audit & Assurance
Ruth has over 12 years’ experience working with Grant Thornton, including 4 years working with Grant Thornton in the UK. By working in Australia and the United Kingdom and dealing with clients with international presence, Ruth has been able to gain considerable experience providing her with the global perspective necessary to better assist her clients’ needs in an expanding global marketplace.
Ruth is a member of Grant Thornton’s Life Sciences team and has worked on a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from dynamic small and mid-sized private companies to listed public companies and not-for-profit organisations.
Through this wide range of experience Ruth has built a breadth of knowledge and insight to ensure clients get the assurance and expertise they require. She is responsible for co-ordinating the audit approach and will ensure a seamless delivery of audit and assurance services to her clients.
- Statutory financial statement audits of private & public entities
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Reporting under US PCAOB Reporting Standards
- Tech & Life Science entities
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Bachelor of Science – University of Leeds, Leeds United Kingdom