Webinars & podcasts
Grant Thornton Australia today announced three of the firms’ Directors will be promoted to Partner from January 1, 2022. Congratulations to Anika Reside, Partner – Specialist Tax in Perth; Jessica Farthing, Partner – Data Transformation & Analytics in Sydney; and Liam Te-wierik, Partner – Audit & Assurance in Sydney.
The Diversity Council of Australia (DCA) today announced that Grant Thornton has been recognised as an Inclusive Employer 2021-2022. Following a rigorous survey of the Australian workforce from a national representation of 3000 Australian workers conducted in May 2021, Grant Thornton exceeded the National Index Benchmark across all the staff, teams, managers and the organisation’s “Inclusive Standards” metrics.
Grant Thornton Australia is pleased to welcome Liz Webster as its newest Partner in the Management Consulting and Retail teams.
- Insight Top 5 food and beverage trends ripe for investment in 2022
- Insight WA to open up: Operating your business in this new and changing landscape
- Insight Tax in M&A: Tax Warranty and Indemnity
- Insight Retail workers key to a successful Christmas and beyond
- Insight 2022 plans: Time to have your ducks in a row