Grant Thornton is a leading business advisor that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth.
Grant Thornton’s expert audit approach will help you comply with regulations, and improve business strategies and internal processes.
Grant Thornton can advise on your tax matters at every stage of the business lifecycle.
Grant Thornton works with corporates, financiers and investors on all aspects of financing, with a focus on growth.
Grant Thornton Consulting supports our clients with hands-on and proactive advice on all aspects of their strategies for sustainable growth.
The Prime Minister Scott Morrison has addressed the nation after Sunday’s National Cabinet meeting to provide an update on recent decisions.
Today Prime Minister Scott Morrison gave a short update on the decisions made by the National Cabinet, including flagging a plan to be released on Sunday to support Australian businesses to “hibernate” during this economic downturn.
Last night the Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced further restrictions on gatherings to help slow the spread of COVID-19, stating that people should “stay at home unless it is absolutely necessary” – for instance to go grocery shopping or exercise in small groups.
- Insight Government announces $2.4b health package for COVID-19
- Real Estate and Construction Webinar GST & Property: deep dive into the Margin Scheme
- INSIGHTS A 21st century gold rush: the rise and fall of cryptocurrencies
- INSIGHT Ransomware: not new and could happen to you
- WEBINAR Financial Services Webinar: Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing