Director – Private Business Tax & Advisory
Ben is passionate about supporting business owners and their finance teams with the effective operation of their finance function, to ensure that they can:
- accurately measure business performance
- make informed business decisions
- focus on the strategic operation of their business.
Working collaboratively with his clients utilising cloud accounting and analytics, Ben supports business owners and their finance teams remotely with real-time information about their business.
As a Chartered Accountant with experience working with growing businesses across a vast array of industries, Ben frequently assists businesses to navigate their tax compliance, structuring and financial reporting requirements, through the provision of accurate and tailored advice.
As a result of his holistic approach with clients, Ben has recently been recognised as a finalist in the Accountants Daily ‘30 under 30’ national awards in the Business Advisory category.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Real Estate and Property Development)