Partner – Audit & Assurance
Since joining Grant Thornton in 1997, Conor has gained considerable international experience, having worked in both the UK and Australia, including working with a number of subsidiaries of overseas listed companies.
Key examples of Conor’s work include:
- Conor was involved in the audit of a large international professional services company, with operations in more than 15 countries.
- Conor has worked with a number of Australian law firms in connection with audits of their partnerships, as well as trust account examinations.
- Conor worked closely with an Australian technology start-up company, supporting their growth through an Australian listing, a redomiciliation to the US and subsequent NASDAQ listing, through to a market capitalisation in excess of US$1.5 billion.
Conor is responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from listed public companies, entrepreneurial owner managed business and not for profit organisations.
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Bachelor of Accounting and Financial Analysis, University of Warwick