Partner - Private Business Tax & Advisory
Dale has over 27 years experience in tax consulting and business advisory services.
Dale works closely with a wide range of owner-managed businesses to enable their plans for growth and sustainability.
Dale has significant experience in delivering business and strategic planning facilitation, management accounting, business structure and system reviews together with the development of a range of robust key performance indicators. Dale is a member of Grant Thornton's National leadership team for Family Office Services and leads the Adelaide office in delivering a holistic service to protect and grow clients business and family wealth. He takes a proactive approach by identifying solutions before issues arise and guides clients through sound investment decisions.
Some examples of Dale's work include:
- Facilitation and completion of the sale of a signification South Australian motor vehicle dealership
- Dale is a leading member of the Grant Thornton National Privately Held Business Steering Committee which is responsible for the review and implementation of a national, single platform for the Privately Held Business division
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Qualified Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia