Director - Audit & Assurance
Dilip strives for a proactive and hands-on approach to financial statement audits, and is known for developing pragmatic solutions. With a focus on energy, utilities, renewables and education, Dilip leads financial statement audits for ASX listed companies, large private companies, foreign owned subsidiaries and Not-for-profits. Dilip is a valuable member of the Grant Thornton’s national renewable energy industry group.
As a core team member of Grant Thornton Australia’s India practice, Dilip helps in bringing experts from our global network to help clients at all stages of their Indian and Australian growth and investment journey.
Dilip has over 10 years of working in audit and assurance in India and Australia.
- Statutory financial statement audits
- Financial statement audit of energy retailers and renewable energy companies
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Madras