Today was the first of a series of meetings between the Federal Government and the country’s largest employers regarding the vaccine roll-out.Read more…
Greg proudly leads our talented and passionate team of Growth Advisors delivering industry expertise to mid-sized businesses.
He specialises in working with businesses with complex cashflow difficulties and developing commercial outcomes. Greg has extensive experience in Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics, Real Estate and Education.
As a result of spending two years in China, Greg has developed a strong understanding of the complexities of doing business in that country and the importance of a strong regional network.
Key examples of Greg’s work include:
- in the education sector he worked closely with the State Government, has conducted over 400 independent reviews, co-authored a book and consulted directly with State Ministers and their advisors
- established the restructuring practice as a Partner of Grant Thornton China from 2012–2014
- Member of Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Hong Kong Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association
- Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association
The ‘Federal Budget: A 10 year retrospective’ report was meant to provide the basis for change for industries with significant potential but lacking support at a policy level.Read more…
A number of colleagues – David Chau, Bei Bei Han, Judy Jin – and I were recently in China’s Tea Capital, Hangzhou, with partners from all around our international network to talk about trends in business globally, but also the huge opportunities we’re seeing coming out of China.Read more…
- Official Liquidator of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia