Partner - Private Business Tax & Advisory
As a lead Partner delivering CFO services, Hugh helps Founders, CFO's and Executives navigate complex business issues, reduce stress of compliance and enable business growth by bringing the expertise of the Grant Thornton international network.
Hugh has 15 years’ experience providing accounting, taxation and business advisory services across a diverse set of clients.
His client base consists of fast-growing companies to large private companies, international subsidiaries and high net wealth family groups.
Hugh works closely with businesses providing real time advisory services with a future focused approach utilising the most up to date technologies. He has industry experience across a variety of sectors including technology, media, food and beverage as well as retail.
Hugh specialises in outsourced CFO services, including:
- Management reporting & cash flow management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Corporate taxation, structuring & asset protection
- Streamlining and implementing finance functions
- Sale readiness
- Business strategy and growth
As a trusted business and tax advisor with a passion for high growth businesses, he sees the change in the way professional services are being delivered as an opportunity to provide a more active role in supporting his clients strategic vision.
Hugh has extensive experience providing strategic advice to CFOs and Executives. Industry experience includes, but not limited to:
- Technology & Media (including SAAS, Fintech, Regtech, Digital Assets)
- Food & Beverage
- Bachelor of Commerce and Finance, University of Adelaide
- Associate, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand