Partner - Private Business Tax & Advisory
Jace is a growth adviser, outsourced CFO, tech enthusiast and Chartered Accountant with 13 years’ experience in Professional Services. He assists private business owners, leaders, and high net wealth families with their accounting, tax and advisory needs.
Jace has a real passion for assisting business owners in achieving their personal and professional goals. He does this by building strong relationships with his clients, developing a deep understanding of their goals and then working with them to tailor an appropriate strategy.
Jace works across a number of industries, but has a particular passion for technology-based businesses. He has also benefited from various industry-based secondments and his role as outsourced CFO for businesses across various sectors.
Examples of Jace’s work includes:
- Outsourced CFO to multiple, mid-sized, fast-growing, dynamic business.
- Facilitating business growth strategy sessions using performance analysis tools.
- Assisting with business and taxation structuring and restructuring.
- Assisting with tax planning measures, tax compliance and tax advisory services.
- Advising on the eligibility and application of the Small Business Entity concessions (including CGT).
- Establishing and assisting with the management and compliance of a Family Office.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Management)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia