I love helping business owners and leaders to focus on what they’re good at. When we take the time to build close relationships with our clients, and truly understand their needs, we can achieve their growth aspirations and success together.
Kate assists private business owners and leaders with their accounting, tax and advisory needs. During her 13 years with Grant Thornton, she has gained a depth of commercial tax technical knowledge during her years as a trusted advisor, supporting clients to grow and achieve their goals.
Kate works across several industries, with an emphasis on growing and dynamic businesses and with a particular passion for businesses in the Agribusiness, Food & Beverage industry.
She works alongside small and mid-sized businesses in Australia, international groups and high net worth individuals. Her experience ranges from complex areas of taxation to strategic advisory services such as growth strategy and sale of business.
Kate builds strong relationships with her clients, developing a deep understanding of their business and what drives them, and then working with them to tailor an appropriate strategy in achieving their personal and professional goals. She is passionate about helping clients succeed.
• Business strategy and growth
• Tax planning and income tax compliance and advisory services for Family Offices
• Corporate taxation and compliance
• Business and taxation structuring and restructuring, including for asset protection
• Business acquisition and divestment
• Management reporting including cash flow management and forecasting
- Member of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Financial Planning and Finance)