At Grant Thornton, we strive for excellence in our work. We have a remarkable team of people who are committed to client care. We listen deeply and draw on our industry expertise to provide commercial insights and practical recommendations that add value. We also collaborate with a broad range of subject matter specialists to holistically support our clients to realise their growth ambition.
Director – Audit & Assurance
Since joining Grant Thornton in 2012, Kiu Fei has gained considerable experience in providing audit and assurance services to stakeholders across a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from small and medium sized enterprises to listed public companies. She also has considerable experience in the coordination of global audits with other member firms across the Grant Thornton International network, supporting clients with APAC presence or an ambition for growth in the APAC region.
Beside her technical expertise, Kiu Fei works closely with C-suite and Boards, invests to building trusting relationships with her clients and has a strong client service delivery ethos. She takes the time to understand her clients’ needs, aspirations, challenges and concerns, and provides commercial insights and practical recommendations that add value.
Kiu Fei has developed her interest in the Technology and Media industry and is a part of the Grant Thornton Australia’s National Technology and Media core team. She has contributed to publication of thought leadership in this space.
Outside of work, Kiu Fei enjoys spending time with her family, baking, reading and sharing her Christian faith.
- Statutory audits of public and private companies with local and overseas operations
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- International assignments
- Assisting Technology and Media companies through the IPO process
- Presenting technical training and providing technical accounting advice
- Member of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Member of Beta Alpha Psi, University of Sydney (Lambda Omega) Chapter
- Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies), University of Sydney