I aim to deliver the best results for my clients, and I have confidence I will be supported by some of the best in this industry. I am experienced in valuing equity, businesses, intangible assets, debt, and options in commercial contexts, and know that this experience sees my clients in safe hands.
Principal – Financial Advisory
Mark is an accomplished Principal with over four decades of experience, specialising in business valuation and forensic accounting, providing value creation and corporate finance advice. Additionally, he has played a key role in firm risk management and technical quality. Mark's extensive experience in the areas of valuation and forensic accounting is underpinned by his technical proficiency and strong commercial, financial, and management skills.
Mark provides value opinions and advice to a diverse array of organisations, including Government, publicly listed Australian and overseas companies, and privately held concerns. He has an outstanding track record in project management of domestic and international assignments across major industry segments, with a client focused approach.
Mark is a highly regarded expert in the field of valuation and forensic accounting, providing expert opinion evidence in both Australian and overseas courts. He has also delivered numerous lectures on valuation within the organisations he has worked for, as well as externally for industry bodies such as CAANZ (the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia), the Society of Certified Practicing Accountants, the Financial Services Institute of Australasia, the Institute of Company Directors, and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
- Public transaction expert reports
- Value advice
- Purchase Price Allocation, intellectual property and intangible asset valuation and advice
- Due Diligence inquiries
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital structure advice
- Bachelor of Economics, Macquarie University, Sydney
- Fellow, CAANZ
- Recognised, CAANZ Business Valuation Specialist
- Member (and past Committee Member) CAANZ Business Valuations Special Interests Group
- Member (and past Committee Member) CAANZ Forensic Accounting Special Interests Group
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia