Director – Private Business Tax & Advisory
Nagmeet is passionate about supporting businesses on their growth journey and delivering strategic value to her clients to achieve their goals. Her strength lies in complex areas of taxation such as Australian income tax and tax planning to strategic advisory services such as business sale, property acquisitions and disposals, structuring and restructuring and family succession and transition planning.
Nagmeet provides accounting and taxation advice to a broad range of clients, including international groups, large corporates, mid-sized family businesses and high net worth family groups, including to business owners, leaders, and their CFO’s. She has gained extensive experience across several industries, having attained particular capabilities and focus in the Real Estate and Construction sector.
Nagmeet is a Chartered Accountant with over 10 years of professional experience, including with Grant Thornton in Australia and the United Kingdom.
- CFO advisory
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Structuring and restructuring
- Business strategy and growth
- Succession and transition planning
- Family Office Services
- Taxation management and compliance
- Member of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Business (Double Major: Accounting, Banking and Finance), Monash University